Wednesday, March 4, 2009

::LET'S PLAY PRETEND::


[[M.I.A]] School is definitely consuming my soul, meaning my online notebooks have been bare. [[YiKESS]] Nonetheless I'm back. I have some [[VENTING]] to do. The snow globe [[MiNNESOTA]] where I temporarily dwell is a producer of my unhappiness. I haven't even been content in quite some time. I'm a great pretender. I woke up one day last week and decided to take the stupid mask off. I wish I could run away & never look back. Unfortunately, they planned on me coming to my senses. They handed me a leash upon arrival. The people are eerily unlikable. I count the number of "friends" I have on my hand. [[That word is used loosely]] Most are only there to make the time lapse. Not even the education is feeding my hunger for knowledge. Starved but the only being served is educational asparagus. I hate asparagus. Makes your pee smell funny. I have to jet. I'm looking at other schools to transfer to but it's complicated to say the least. With three more classes I will have finished my major & I'm only a sophomore [[HiSTORY]] So is leaving worth it? [[YES]] Shit to figure out...
<3 JessicaLynn

1 comment:

  1. we seem to be going through the same thing. school could be really annoying, sometimes i just feel like flying to another planet or something. lol

    Stick in there, you will survive :)

    ReplyDelete