Thursday, February 12, 2009

:: MUTE & DEAD AiR ::


The mute button is abruptly pressed.
Without the sound track, the silence blares.
Who honestly appreciated the mushy love songs anyways?
My hand isn’t raised.
The tuneless video replays in the 3D I-Max of my mind
Presenting: “The Deepest Running Love”
But the images are almost haunting without the audio
The system is broken but fixable
Unfortunately I’m the only being with the tools at my finger tips.
I frantically fumble with them, unsure how to put them to use.
No degree in love mechanics...
P.S: I lied, my hand was always lowest & went unseen.
But raised.
My feet tapped & heart fluttered to the sound of the 808 beat.
-JessicaLynn

1 comment:

  1. good post! didn't know you blogged hehe check you out..

    you have a lot of good readings .. =] woohoo! =]

    ReplyDelete