Sunday, January 25, 2009

+- OPPOSiTES ATTRACT -+


Walking down the street, I stumbled over love but I simply continued towards my destination. I walked right past, not even peering over my shoulder to get a second glimpse because I was a little shaken up & embarrassed. I'd nearly fallen. How rude. But they say if it's meant to be then you'll inevitably find your self smack dab on your face.[[ Fate ]] So here I stand. Or should I say, so here I lie. My face just recently mopped the sidewalk. Falling in love is a bitter sweet sentiment. I love a boy. I love to love him but he is presently hurting me. This is clear to both of us. I think feelings are mutual but let's just say we handle things quite differently. [[Opposites Attract]] In order to ensure that I don't hurt him he has cut me off. Neglected communication. He makes me suffer to prove my feelings for him. I call knowing that he won't pick up, but yearn to hear his voice so I settle for his voicemail. I am slave. My heart is tortured but I unexplainably don't wish to free myself from his love shackles. I endure. You might wonder: " What if this asshole ends up putting you through all this and not wanting you in the end?" Getting a taste of this type of love for someone is worth every bit of hurt. [[Insanity]] But how would we know the pleasures of life without the pain?

1 comment:

  1. This shit kinda makes me wanna punch him, just so you know...

    ReplyDelete