Friday, January 30, 2009

BAND-AiD EXPlORATiON


All things happen for a reason. Individuals stumbling in and out of your life serves as no exception. Often times they allow you to comprehend things that you were once unable to understand when blinded by the illusions you could have sworn were reality. [[Magic Show]] Even more importantly, they may force you to take off a blind fold even when your fists are clenched so tightly around the fabric due to fear of seeing what's on the other side of the opaque material. But even when forced, it's possible to appreciate taking a glance at the truth. Recently a soul came back into my life & did just this. I must admit that his emergence was quite a pleasant and refreshing one. Knocking on my life's door, he reminded me of a salesman in the back of my mind. Charming & brilliant at his job. [[Successful Business Man]] He sold me on the idea that I am worth more than what others in my world are offering me. I've settled for insufficient. Now I see. Senses sharpened. Sometimes the hardest thing we're capable of is letting something go that's only weakening us. With all your heart you wish that you will wake up & discover the weakener has instantly changed. [[Fairy Tale Solution]] Unfortunately, life doesn't quite work that way. At least most of the time It doesn't. I guess I'm now in search of the band-aid, preparing to let go of him understanding he'll inevitably take a piece of my heart with him.

1 comment:

  1. He is not worth a piece of your heart or your *energy*.
    I <3 you boo, call me if you need to talk.

    ReplyDelete