Saturday, January 24, 2009

WiKiD KiD


[[Preface]] In my attempts to express this idea I find it most important to clarify that I am a realist, not a pessimist; these are quite different. [[Nonetheless]] The world is an evil place. Man makes it that way. Creator or Force made it that way. My thinking is strangely cyclical when it comes to criticizing the planet I call home. Just when I've become convinced that this isn't the case, I come to my senses & am jolted back to reality. Some outside force always taps me on the shoulder shaking it's head from right to left, reminding me that this undoubtedly isn't the case. [[Voluntary & Temporary Ignorance]]. I would probably be better off entranced by the idea that people are naturally ethical & it is only circumstances that demoralize them. Unfortunately that's apparently not the case. Strangely I feel as though the good is only a product of suppressing the bad. We have instances where we gain the power to overcome our natural demise. The black & white article I pick up each morning [[Oh yes, Newspaper]] only helps to strengthen my thoughts about human corruption. Though debating the very idea as to whether we are created like this by nature is entertaining, what is of greater amusement is to fathom the consequences if the world & it's beings were created completely differently. One simple alteration would dramatically change the dynamic of every relationship that we have to everything and everyone. [[What if the concept and sentiment of competitionwas non existent?]] Would all of our world's problems be solved?

No comments:

Post a Comment